Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tonight was my "Last Supper" and I'm regretting it. My stomach is upset from what I ate and I don't blame it. We went as a family to Texas Roadhouse. Their rolls were to die for, well, I shouldn't put it that way. I could have had just rolls and peanuts and been happy, but I ordered a burger too. I can't stand feeling this way.

From here forward I am on liquids only. Tomorrow is the day before the surgery. I am able to have some regular liquids in the morning, but after 12:00 it can only be clear liquids. I'm not worrried about it. I plan on picking up an extra large bottle of water in the morning and refilling it at lunch time. I may also buy a V8 Fusion for breakfast.

It will be a very busy and fast day at work tomorrow as I prepare for someone to take over for me while I'm gone. When I get home I wanted to steam clean the hallway and pack. Depending on what time I have to be at the hospital will force my early or late bead time.

I can't believe it's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment